Wool Recycling : WANTED TO BUY
Location: CZECH REPUBLIC, BRNO CZECH REPUBLIC
80% - 100% WOOL WASTE.
Currently we are mainly interested in buying 80%-100%wool waste - woolen yarns or scraps, 100% gabardine, 18 - 21microns of tops, laps, blousse.
Wen is the 80% wool, the rest 20% CAN NOT be: lycra, polyester, cotton.
Listing ID: LW1219080