Home   Account   Contact Recycler's World

Membership   Scrap Prices   Exchange (Buy/Sell)

Surplus Inventory | | Main Menu
Plastic Granulator | Briquetters
Wool Scrap Newsgroup

EXPIRED LISTING - submitted on 2018-07-17.
Details and prices quoted are no longer current or valid.
Wool Recycling : WANTED TO BUY


80% - 100% WOOL WASTE.
Currently we are mainly interested in buying 80%-100%wool waste - woolen yarns or scraps, 100% gabardine, 18 - 21microns of tops, laps, blousse. Wen is the 80% wool, the rest 20% CAN NOT be: lycra, polyester, cotton. Do you have this kind of material? If so, could you also let me know a price per kg and what QTY do you have on stock? We offer long-term cooperation. Within our first puchase we prefer to visit you personally.

Listing ID: LW1221742
To view contact information to this listing,

Quantity Units Frequency
1000 Kg. Month
Price Funds Per Unit
- - -

NOTE : This is an archived listing and the details of the listing are outdated and no longer valid.
ID TYPE ITEMS ( Found : 938 ) DATE
LA1246895 Available WOOL THREAD WASTE. 2019-06-10 03:23:00
LW1246651 Wanted Mixed used wool clothing (Uncut) . 2019-06-07 00:42:00
LA1245968 Available Wool Fiber Wastes. 2019-05-30 00:30:00
LA1245621 Available Wool Coats/Jackets. 2019-05-25 15:06:00
LA1245620 Available Used Woolen Sweaters. 2019-05-25 15:04:00
LA1245619 Available worsted wool. 2019-05-25 15:02:00
LW1244090 Wanted wool recycling. 2019-05-08 09:20:00
LA1243419 Available used clothing-woolen coat. 2019-04-28 22:55:00
LW1242202 Wanted wool recycling. 2019-04-10 11:10:00
LA1242094 Available mixed wool clothing/ store returns. 2019-04-09 09:21:00
LA1239537 Available Tanned Sheepskin scraps with wool. 2019-03-08 07:21:00
LA1235268 Available Worsted clips, Merino knit worsted clips, worsted yarn waste etc.. 2019-01-18 04:41:00
LA1234850 Available WOOL BODY 1000LB . 2019-01-14 09:29:00
LA1234298 Available Mixed color wool yarn waste. 2019-01-07 14:23:00
LA1232222 Available Wollen yarn scraps. 2018-12-06 11:35:00
LA1230913 Available Wool cutting. 2018-11-20 10:09:00
LW1230333 Wanted Washed/scroured wool and wool waste. 2018-11-13 03:19:00
LW1229663 Wanted Mixed Wool Stock. 2018-11-03 13:47:00
LA1229103 Available wool scraps. 2018-10-27 11:52:00
LA1228894 Available Wool Scrap. 2018-10-24 18:16:00
LA1228151 Available Color Sorted Wool knits. 2018-10-17 11:07:00
LA1227868 Available WOOL BODY 1000LB . 2018-10-15 10:37:00
LW1227681 Wanted USED 100% CASHMERE SWEATERS. 2018-10-12 05:47:00
LW1227680 Wanted 80% - 100% WOOL WASTE. 2018-10-12 05:31:00
LW1226182 Wanted Used Clothing ~ Woolen Knits. 2018-09-23 06:55:00
Submit an inquiry/message to the Forum
Wool Scrap Newsgroup
Join this Forum

Secondary Commodity Composite Index

Third World Used Shoes and Clothes Inc             Resource Recycling Conference - LA1238200

About Us

Site Links

Network Link

File No:


Social Media