Water & Oil Technologies, Inc. specializes in treating all forms of process wastewater via flocculation followed by some form of mechanical recovery of flocculated soluble and or insoluble impurities using the
patented natural flocculants which are made by Water & Oil Technologies, Inc. and applied in specific addition sequence for water clarification. The flocculated solids, when mechanically recovered, can then be used for by-product feed supplements, fertilizer, fuel, or for electrical generation.
Markets that use our synthetic or natural flocculants and field consulting service are:
- Municipal water and wastewater treatment
- Fish and Shellfish Industry
- Poultry Processing
- Hog, Poultry, and Dairy Confinement Feeding Operations for solids recovery and Odor control.
- Dairy Industry
- Potato industry for treating blanch water and or peel water
- Carrot processors for beta carotene recovery
- Pickle industry for solids removal from brines, and brine water reuse
- Oilfield industry-paraffin treatment and solids /oil removal from secondary and tertiary oilfield production to enhance production or oil recovery from declining or blocked formations.
- Fat and Oil Rendering-cattle, hog, poultry, sheep, mink processing.
- Remediation (Rivers, Lakes, Streams)
- Electrical Generation
- Mining (Coal, Hard Rock)
- Metal Industry
- Paper and Pulp
- Fruit and Vegetable processing
- Grain processing
- Aquaculture-water clarification
- Bakery waste
Market assistance in use of recovered by-product.
Impurity removal from sea water, brackish water, and or supersaturated brine water for freshwater generation and or salt evaporation or increased centrate rejection with decreased biofouling and scaling of membrane systems in freshwater generation.
Water & Oil Technologies Inc.